Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Going to be an Aunt soon....

My little brother, Richard, and his wife, Faith, are also expecting their first son too. She has started contracting and had to make two hospital trips to stop her contractions. She is 34 weeks going on 35 and they want little Issac to stay in there a bit longer. They put her on bed rest and medicine to stop any contractions she might have at the house.

Next Tuesday, 13th, Kaleb will be entering the world but I fully expect in a few days to be an Aunt. Please be in prayer for Issac Newton Smith as he enters the world and may he have no health problems. I pray that mommy and daddy are prepared to be parents and look forward to meeting their little guy really soon!!

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. ~Philip 4.6-7


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord Jesus,

Please be with this sweet family during this difficult and exciting time. Please keep little Isaac and his mommy safe and healthy. Please allow this to be a time of unmatched joy! Heavenly Father, it is you who have brought this family together. Please now, keep them safe. I promise to praise you as you bring your will to fulfillment.

Amen

KSH said...

Lorinda and Eric, I am lifting your family up tonight in prayer.
I know you are beyond excited,nervous, and READY to meet Kaleb.
love in Christ , Kelly

KSH said...

PRAISE GOD .... KAW IS FINALLY HERE
HOPE MOMMY IS DOING FINE. I CALLED AND SPOKE WITH YOUR MOM. CONGRATS YALL! WHAT A BIG BOY I KNOW ERIC IS SOOO PROUD HE WAS ALMOST AS LONG AS GIRL THEY'LL BE THE TALL ONES IN SCHOOL! :) TAKE CARE

Anonymous said...

Kaleb Aaron has arrived and I am soooo excited for you all!!!! The picture that was texted to me was absolutely GORGEOUS! He's a beautiful baby boy and I can't wait to meet him. God is so good- all the time! What a miracle.

Love,
Aunt Cheeto