Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mine & Hippo's Great Adventure......Part 1

My name is Kaleb Aaron Webster and these are the recorded exploits of myself and my trusted friend and confidant....Hippo.

After many days held prisoner by the giver of milk, Hippo and I decided to head north. Early Sat. morning we made our way in search of the one they call "Smokey". One of the few we call friend, Towel Dog, had told us stories of a wonderful land of hills and Mayfield yellow jugs of milk. Hippo and I just had to see for ourselves. Towel Dog had told us to seek out "Smokey"... he would be our contact.

We noticed early on in our search that this Smokey must hold great position having had and entire range of Mountains named after him. I find myself growing fearful, but Hippo being the ever constant friend rattles encouragement to me....so we proceed.

We found ourselves seeking shelter at the home of great parents. Apparently these two were so good at parenting they are labeled, "GRAND". We also encountered an "ANT". At first I was confused, I thought ants were bad and were covered in weird powder from Wal-Mart. This ant however was really nice to Hippo and I.

more to follow............

6 comments:

Tenika Dye said...

You are so creative!! :) I just love this idea of writing adventures that Kaleb is having. AND HE HAS A HIPPO!! No way. I must see a picture of this hippo. I don't know if you know this or not but I started collecting hippos a few years ago...I have a ridiculous amount of them. ;)

I would love to see you soon! When would be a good time this week. The show is open now so I'm not near as busy. I want to see your little man so much!

Love you!!! :)

KSH said...

love this little story...I know the Grand Parents were in Heaven

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are too funny with your little Hippo story. Kaleb is a star in the making...his own book! I'm glad you had a good visit in TN.

Michelle said...

Seriously! You have to show me how to make our blog look good!

Amy Carpenter said...

Love this story! Awesome-E Man!!! Kaleb is growing so fast I know that ya'll are enjoying being mom and dad just as much as Josh and I are!

Michelle said...

My goodness! What a wonderful story!! I can't wait to hear "Part2". Haha!