Thursday, October 16, 2008

I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27 NIV




Today, I started this blog for our family and friends to keep up with Kaleb Webster in his many adventures. I am 26 weeks and 4 days today and 7 months is just around the corner. Words can't explain the excitement and joy that me and Eric have in our hearts right now as we gear up to meet our child. It seemed like it was a long time in the making but God knew the right timing for us and for our family!! We already go into his room and just look or gaze into his closet where some of his little clothes are hanging and just stare in amazement. God is so GOOD!! I tell Eric that I hope Kaleb has his blue eyes and sharp wit but my head of hair!!!


Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17 NIV








5 comments:

Michelle said...

Praise God! Praise God! Praise God!
Roland and I are very happy for you three!

Love Michelle

KSH said...

Oh I am so excited that you have blog now for him woo hoo. I love bloggin as well. Take care 1 Samuel is just AWESOME

KSH said...

Lookin good I am about to add you to my bloggin buddies :)

Unknown said...

I love your blog Kaleb!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for everyone in the Webster family; we patiently await this wonderful blessing from God, and know that if your great Aunt Hazel were still here she would love you sooooo much!!! May you grow to know and find the joys and love of our family throughout your life and be enveloped in not only our love for you but peace in and grace in Christ's love for you as well!!!

Love to all,
Second Cousin Karen