Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Week 27....and 1 day

Alas...It's week 27, actually 1 day past and I'm still in this dark cave. There's been no contact with the outside world since....well....since ever. However, I keep up hope that one day I'll emerge from this sloshy prison...emerge to what I know not, but Hope I yet keep.
Kaleb...........week 27


Took a short nap then continued my rigorous exercise program, mainly consisting of leg work at the present time. I've found that if I arch my back and kick just right...this entire cave will move.
Tried to start a fire today, but realized I'm not exactly sure how to use my eyes yet so I resorted back to flipping over then flipping back.

The creatures outside my cave have been active as of late. They shout and they sing. I fear some of them have detected my presence and are directing they're strange sounds toward me. I shout at them in an effort to make them flee..."AWAY from my cave you vile Beasts!!" Though they're language seems primitive...they seem to know my name. I would suspect a mole or a spy had leaked the information, but as I am the only one here...I'll blame my toe. I must take my leave as tomorrow is a big day for me. I'm going to attempt a jumping jack.
..................Kaleb Week 27 and 1 day

3 comments:

Eric and Lorinda Webster said...

just remember Kaleb...don't hurt mommy!!

Jennifer R. Hamilton said...

too cute! wait until Kaleb weighs 7pounds! then he'll really figure out how to find all the fun places to exercise in his 'cave'!

KSH said...

i am loving your blog. I have tagged you but not sure you want to put it on this blog ??? you may but anyway have fun:)