Monday, October 27, 2008

Pressure washing and painting



My sweetie, Eric, pressure washed after an exhausting day of helping some friends from Church move...its amazing the difference in the deck so far!! Its so hard being tall and using that type of machine which makes him slightly bend over to work...while he was washing on the deck I was inside painting on Baby Kaleb's room. Its 90% done and Eric can finish that off tonight or tomorrow. Its looking so good and I can only imagine what my little guy will look like laying his room!!
I am officially in my last trimester and 28 weeks and 1 day (7 months)!! Its SOOO exciting to know my C-section is scheduled 11 weeks from now!! Countdown is on!! We go to the doctor on Thursday for my Glucose and Iron test which I am not thrilled about but a necessary test. Baby Kaleb is moving around and I just love to feel him in there. I personally think he is crammed in my belly with no room...I think he's a long one like his mommy was. We thank God daily for this miracle and rejoice in his blessings!!
**Psalms 118:28-29 You are my God, and I will give you thanks; you are my God, and I will exalt you. Give thanks to the Lord, for his is good; his love endures forever.

2 comments:

KSH said...

Looking good Eric, oh i hope i get to see Kaleb 's room soon. Congrats on the 7 month mark. Have a great week. loving the blog

KSH said...

the deck's lookin good that is oops sounded kinda weird ha:O