Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rocky -n- Maya

10:00AM
Rocky: Day one of my new fence. I've been sniffing all over this yard and I can't shake it....There's another dog here....
Maya: Rocky...It's me. I'm the other dog.

Rocky: Hush Maya...I'm on the trail. Yep...another dog...maybe a girl dog, Yep a girl dogs has been here no less than 10 minutes ago....probably with a boy dog.
Maya: Rock...Seriously, I'm standing right next to you

12:00PM
Rocky: Maya!! Did you see that
Maya: Yeah..just like 5 minutes ago...it's a squirrel
Rocky: I think there's another dog here!....
Maya: Please don't start this again. Why do they leave me with you all day? Why?

3:00PM
Maya:
Hey Rock! What d'ya think of this new dog that's on the way, Kaleb?
Rocky: Is he Chewie?
Maya: NO! He's a new dog I think. I'm worried the long haired one is trying to replace me. She
always is trying to keep me off the furniture. I love the Bald one. He lets me do
whatever I want. Maybe this Kaleb will love me too and I can rid the house of the long
hair.
Rocky: Is he a Squirrel??
Maya: Why do I try to talk to you...Maybe this tree will understand?..."Hello Tree".

4:00PM
Rocky: Maya! Smell that?....There's another dog here!!
Maya: Please Bald one...come home quick!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL!! Over and over!

KSH said...

too funny :)

KSH said...

great tunes by the way

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, that's funny. Ya'll crack me up.

Anonymous said...

Okay this is the funniest ever! You did a great job with the personalities...right on! I am so glad that Rock and Maya have a fence to run around in!